- Lead Consultant for Tender design of the Sky Bridge
- Lead Consultant for Detailed design of the Sky Bridge
- Civil, structural and geotechnical design
- Construction method and major temporary works design
- Management of design in architectural, mechanical and electrical, lighting, passenger flow, low wind study, wind tunnel test, BEAM PLUS, Green design strategy and digital animation
- Statutory on-site supervision under AP/RSE/RGE streams for structural and building works
This contract consists of an elevated passenger corridor – Sky Bridge spanning 135m above the existing taxilane in Hong Kong International Airport with two podiums connecting to the North Satellite Concourse and Terminal 1. This bridge accommodates observation deck, F&B catering outlets, retail facilities, moving walkways, lifts, escalators and other ancillary facilities.
The elevated bridge (190m long) is assembled from three prefabricated modules, transported on SPMT and finally jacked up in place with mega towers.