- Design and supply of IMT formwork systems (5 sets)
- Design of marine platforms
- Design of cofferdam and the associated lateral support system
- Design of wing wall and cut-off walls
- Design of marine decking system over the cofferdam
- Impact assessment of the existing viaduct & tunnels
- Instrumentation and monitoring plan
- Dewatering and recharging plan
- Thermal analysis of the precast IMT unit
The Cross Harbour Section of the proposed SCL includes the construction of the 4th cross harbour railway tunnel connecting Kowloon at Hung Hom and Hong Kong Island at Causeway Bay Typhoon Shelter (CBTS). This section of tunnel is mainly built by immersed tube method (IMT), while a section of tunnel near the Hung Hom seashore is built by open excavation method.
The precast IMT units are prefabricated in the casting yard which was set up at the existing Shek O Quarry. Upon the completion of the pre-cast units, they were towed to the construction site at Victoria Harbour by sea.