- Independent checking engineers services (IPC) for bridge permanent works
- Geometry control for segment casting and erection
- Construction method & major temporary works design
- Design and supply of segment lifters
- Construction stage stress check on the permanent works
- On-site management and construction supervision supports
The proposed Semanggi interchange consists of two elevated ramps, which are built with tight horizontal radius and over the existing live traffic. Each ramp is approximately 540m long with a minimum horizontal radius of 80m only and constructed by precast segmental method.