- Alternative design of viaduct structures
- Precast yard layout planning and design
- Segment mould design
- Geometry control for short line match-casting segments
- Geometry control during segment erection
- Construction services & major temporary works design
- Shop drawing production
Ngong Shuen Chau Viaduct is an integral part of the Route 8 Highway linking Tsing Yi Island to Shatin, which forms a vital link with the Route 3 Highway, leading up to the border with Shenzhen, and provide additional relieve at Tai Wai for traffic coming from Shatin and Ma On Shan.
The viaduct structures mainly consists of 192 precast concrete segmental bridge spans constructed by balanced cantilever method, and all the reinforced concrete piers and bored pile foundations.