- Modification of viaduct alignment to suit the site condition
- Viaduct civil and structural design
- Station civil and structural design
- Temporary protection frame design
- Design and supply of precast segment moulds
- Geometry control for segment casting and erection
- Construction engineering support
The Works under Contract C1590 comprise the design, construction and completion of an aboveground platform station extension adjacent to the existing Jurong East MRT Station and a route length of 1.65km (total length 2.5km) viaduct, including a special superstructure spanning across N-S line, the ancillary structures and external works.
The three-storey platform extension is approximately 150 m long and 20 m wide. Addition and alteration (A/A) works is carried out to link the entire first floor of the existing MRT station and provide a new open plaza at east side.
The northbound and southbound viaducts stretch from the platform extension and merges with the viaduct supporting the northbound and southbound tracks of the existing N-S Line in the north. The eastbound viaduct extends southeast from the platform extension to merge with the viaduct supporting the eastbound track of the existing E-W line.