- Geometry control for segment casting and erection
- Precamber calculation
- Stress check for permanent works during construction
- Design of temporary works for segment erection
- Launching girder design review
- Segment lifter design review
Tuas West Extension in Singapore is an extension of the East-West Line from Joo Koon station, consisting of a 7.5km long twin tracked MRT viaduct, four aboveground stations and a depot. The MRT viaduct is also integrated with a road viaduct along Pioneer Road.
The contract C1688 comprises the construction of an elevated station at Tuas Road and approximately 2.8km of elevated MRT viaducts.
The elevated viaduct consists of approximately 186 spans of precast segmental box girders, in which 10 spans are to be constructed using balanced cantilever method and the remaining ones using span-by-span method.